Duncan and Carlo Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it more like Duncan learning from him at the moment, also helping with the players mentality plus I believe he got a decent responsibility as DLC heading improved and Duncan also loves DLC so I recken he developing him.

....suspect everybody is being a little bit romantic here. I expect CA confides more in his son & he’s the one who’s career is being developed here.

Big Dunc epitomises everything it is to be an Evertonian. He feels what we do when watching the games and that can only be a benefit to Carlo. Also not bad to have alongside if no-marks like Klopp want to have a go. Although Carlo can definitely handle himself. Still got the ball skills as well judging by his flick up early on the derby.
Yeah, noticed that too. Good skills from Don Carlo.

Are you mocking me?

Think you and me need a little dust up outside the spellow mate.

1AEDEE0C-FB74-450B-A11E-BF16F3AD0C5F.jpeg

I love Big Dunc for being the way he is. I’d imagine they compliment each other well with the team talks. - Carlo cool as a cucumber getting their respect and Big Dunc firing them up as they leave the dressing room!!!
Btw I don’t think he cares about being manager, he just wants what’s best for the club!!
Yeah, I love Dunc obviously but I don’t want him to be our manager, ever. And I don’t think deep down he does either, he wants the best for Everton, not himself

Status
Not open for further replies.