Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's absolutely epitome of a fraud. All smile and laughter when they're turning people over left,right and centre but as soon as things turn sour he's making every excuse under the sun, being horrible to the interviewers live on air, trying to belittle them, being aggressive on the touch to match officials. If you think he's a "likeable guy" and take an interest in his "supposed genius" you're supporting the wrong team.

The man is a maggot.
Totally agree always thought the fella was a vain fake just like his teeth and hair
The mask is off

You’ll enjoy it a little more Sassy if you do the research on Everton’s Holy Trinity, of which Colin Harvey was one of three club legends ;)
Thanks for the suggestion @bcblue1878 I have already began my research but I have a lot more to read :)

Screenshot_20210221-081632~2.png

He's absolutely epitome of a fraud. All smile and laughter when they're turning people over left,right and centre but as soon as things turn sour he's making every excuse under the sun, being horrible to the interviewers live on air, trying to belittle them, being aggressive on the touch to match officials. If you think he's a "likeable guy" and take an interest in his "supposed genius" you're supporting the wrong team.

The man is a maggot.
It’s identical to what happened at Dortmund, the man’s a child who doesn’t seem to be able to take losing with any grace whatsoever. Also if he genuinely means what he’s been saying in his post match comments over this period the RS are in bigger trouble than it appears

Status
Not open for further replies.