Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The only better football feeling than winning a derby is winning a trophy. The way the team celebrated yesterday shows how much it meant to them. Now, Ancelotti has to plan the downfall of City in the cup. Cup winners and derby winners at Anfield in the same season, that's what dreams are made of. At least all the young blues can now say they've witnessed a derby win and at Anfield.
He’s working on it mate.

...and I think that’s exactly why the ref went to the video. It wasn’t to check the penalty, it was to see if it warranted a sending off.

I read on twitter that it was a check on whether it was a pen. I think commentators can hear the dialogue between the ref and var.

I'm not saying I think he should have been sent off for something pretty accidental, but I think the law says he probably could have been.

Noticed that, think its before the thrown in for the goal....which if you watch back, Holgate takes the throw-in twice (the wind stops the first throw from going onto the pitch), with the 2nd throw-in he moves up about 10 yards....have watched Robertson and Trent Alexander do that constantly for 2 years now...

Oh that is first rate shithousery right there. Well done Toffees, great win against the worlds greatest team and worlds greatest manager. Although the media have pointed out you were lucky the worlds best front 3 were misfiring, the worlds best keeper was off form and they were also missing the worlds greatest ever defender who was brutally and deliberately assaulted by your keeper. Not forgetting of course the greatest, wittiest and most knowledgeable fans in the world. No other club is missing fans cos it means more to them. You were also lucky that God hates them supports City and the wind apparently is an Evertonian. Hope you finish above them and really drive them over the edge.
whos your team mate?

Also, Coleman getting in Tiago's head straight after Sigs scores the peno..

Probably something like "you should have stayed in Munich, you can't handle this league, and Liverpool are done"

Status
Not open for further replies.