Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford 9 Coleman 8 Holgate 8 Keane 9 Godfrey 8 Digne 7 Davies 8.5 Douc 7.5 Gomes 6.5 James 7 Richo 8
Subs: Gylfi 8, Dom 8, Alex N/A

Difficult to choose between Pickford and Keane. Keane was a man mountain in defence with some great tackles but it's Pickford for me for keeping 2-3 goal bound efforts out and a generally faultless performance.

F0-D08424-4582-43-AF-8966-5017-EF5992-EF.jpg

1613902174772.jpeg

The only better football feeling than winning a derby is winning a trophy. The way the team celebrated yesterday shows how much it meant to them. Now, Ancelotti has to plan the downfall of City in the cup. Cup winners and derby winners at Anfield in the same season, that's what dreams are made of. At least all the young blues can now say they've witnessed a derby win and at Anfield.

Up the Snidey blues, love this

Oh that is first rate shithousery right there. Well done Toffees, great win against the worlds greatest team and worlds greatest manager. Although the media have pointed out you were lucky the worlds best front 3 were misfiring, the worlds best keeper was off form and they were also missing the worlds greatest ever defender who was brutally and deliberately assaulted by your keeper. Not forgetting of course the greatest, wittiest and most knowledgeable fans in the world. No other club is missing fans cos it means more to them. You were also lucky that God hates them supports City and the wind apparently is an Evertonian. Hope you finish above them and really drive them over the edge.

Oh would you look at that, Sky being their usual bias Sky.

"Merseyside Derby penalty controversy" to title the video forgetting the fact that it was a) a penalty, and b) we were already winning comfortably anyway.

without TAA catching the ball I don't know how more nailed on that penalty could have been

Oh would you look at that, Sky being their usual bias Sky.

"Merseyside Derby penalty controversy" to title the video forgetting the fact that it was a) a penalty, and b) we were already winning comfortably anyway.

Its definitely a penalty like. I prefer to wind up my red mates this morning by continually asking how Trent wasn't sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.