• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickford was simply faultless today,

Attachments

• 20210220_192940.jpg
    20210220_192940.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
I thought the pen was very soft..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha

Sorry for your tro
My dear beloved Mum's funeral was this morning. Reunited with my Dad and brother up above, they have already started to weave their magic.

She bought me my first full Everton kit around 1970 and sewed a no.8 on for my hero!!

The future is looking bright!! ❤

Sorry for your troubles mate, may she RIP. Hope I am lowered on a day when we bate that lot at Anfield too.

James is good at making those filthy passes, only a footballer with his vision and ability can make such magic happen. I know he gets a lot of bad rep for being slow and hai defensive skills but he has such quickness of mind that we should give the lad a break for not being perfect lol

Always was. Used to be more of a scorer before injuries caught up with his legs, too.

Robbed of the Golden Ball in 2014, and it was obvious from Messi's reaction to winning the award that even he knew it. His facial expression was so eloquent, and it wasn't just disappointment at losing. It was, "Are you mad? Did you watch the games? I was so not the best player. You are only giving me this because of my last name, and I am ashamed that I cannot refuse this and must accept it publicly."

Status
Not open for further replies.