Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was great all around. Great to see Pickford pipe down the haters - commanded his area, made some huge saves. Holgate manned up today after looking like he didn’t care about football anymore. Godfrey and Doucoure are pure blue.

Davies - what’s that win mean to him. Played the full 90 and never backed down. Carlo has worked wonders here

Rocharlison slots when he needed to. James - that ball

what a great day. I can only imagine what those that live on Merseyside are feeling right now

20210221_062437.jpg

So about this

I’ve reached a point in which I’m not even nervous the day before a Derby now. It’s just the inevitable that we know what is coming.

22 years at Anfield without a win and 11 years in total for any win is just disgraceful.

I doubt the Barcelona Derby is that one sided and they practically dominated football for a decade.

Sigurdsson is Carlo’s go-to guy. No chance he doesn’t start if fit.

You think it’s unreasonable for the club to not want him to play the whole summer in two competitions during a global pandemic?

He’s a sulking divvy and he’s really let us down this season.

I don’t think too many will give one if he ends up leaving in the summer. The only sad thing is he’s lowered the valuation now with his pathetic performances.

I mean the games that follow every Derby game. We usually tailspin down the table after every game against them.

We won’t attack today so the RS won’t have to worry that they’ve got midfielders playing at centre half.

Ancelotti will let them dictate the entire game. Nailed on.

That team is a joke.

Ancelotti has lost the plot.

He’s gone for a draw here, with no attempt of even trying to win.

He probably thinks we’ll all be made up to finish in the top 10.

Coleman should NEVER be starting games for us.

Ancelotti, on one of the world’s highest managerial wages, and that’s the dross he comes up with.

Carlo Allardyce.

It’s funny how a name can make people view football entirely differently.

Fat Sam puts that team out and there’s be chaos in here.

I’d be starting Iwobi, Allan and DCL.

Even if they can only give a half it is better than our inevitable going down a goal or two and not being able to win.

How can’t Ancelotti see what is going to happen here?!

Are you watching what we’re all watching, Carlo?

I`m already on it mate.

This is just a snap shot of what he`s posted today.

I wouldn`t mind if it it was a one off, but it`s every season and virtually every game.

He`s a disgrace to the forum.

Vile.

Pickford, Keane and Holgate all superb. Not going to mention anyone who played poor cos tonight is about enjoying the moment like Big Dunc and savouring my beer even more than usual. Hope now Martin Tyler will shut up about our record against them. Enjoy your Saturday night Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.