2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all seriousness, Tom D is a good player but I am pretty sure had Carlo better players at his disposal - ie Delph -- Gbamin... then Davies would be on the bench.

Tom, Sigs, Bernard, Gomes will get destroyed by top sides. Its not really up for debate - Everton have dreams of playing in Europe but they need some upgrades, and Carlo knows it
he did not so so bad tonight against one of the best teams you will see buddy.

Think he’s improving, game by game, but a shift in today.

Think he probably got caught out for the Mahrez goal, followed a man and changed his mind and they made space. But then, City are one of the worlds best football teams, and he won’t be the only one to make that error.

Think he’s improving, game by game, but a shift in today.

Think he probably got caught out for the Mahrez goal, followed a man and changed his mind and they made space. But then, City are one of the worlds best football teams, and he won’t be the only one to make that error.
I thought he got hung out to dry by Digne and Godfrey who both watched as he was left covering Bernardo and Mahrez.

in all seriousness, Tom D is a good player but I am pretty sure had Carlo better players at his disposal - ie Delph -- Gbamin... then Davies would be on the bench.

Tom, Sigs, Bernard, Gomes will get destroyed by top sides. Its not really up for debate - Everton have dreams of playing in Europe but they need some upgrades, and Carlo knows it
The jury's out on JPG

But don't ever compare Tom to Delph ever again

Tactical change to take him off.
Davies is starting to play better and more consistent I agree. We are easily swayed in opinion of him that when he strings a couple of passes together (as he should do) we are that relieved he hasn't given it away as in the past that he gets the MOTM tab. Come on lads..........improved ? Yes. MOTM? no.
It is beneficial to us that he has improved as he really couldn't get worse but to give him MOTM all the time is an opinion that is swayed by comparison of his old self to his recent improvement.
I am pleased he has improved as it helps the whole team but TBH he is still not a starter when Allan is fit

Status
Not open for further replies.