Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well deserved Fulham, they took the game to us and we couldn't cope, won't be voting MoM as none of ours come out of this game with any credit, didn't understand Tom being pulled, he was probably our best player at the time he was subbed.
I am absolutely deflated with that performance, Everton back to being Everton.
I totally agree, I was absolutely baffled when Davies was subbed, he was our best player by a mile. James and Gomes off-form, Sigurdsson invisible and Doucoure marginalised. Add to that that Holgate and Digne continually giving the ball away. He could have subbed any of those ahead of Davies.

We’ve played like that about 10 times this season - and there will still be people on here tomorrow talking up our top 4 chances.

All of the team's other than City are doing the same, so it's all still possible. Just need to draw a few of these bad games instead of lose.

Just can't believe we didn't even look like getting into the game today, completely out performed from the first minute, the warning signs were there in the first half but came out worse the second, surely a bit of professional pride or desire would enter their minds but no, think they were happy to hide behind the tired excuse today and felt like they only had to show up, same mistake we made against Newcastle twice and west ham, spineless

Really poor performance, but i guess Fulham we going to get a win somewhere along the lines, shouldn’t be surprised we were so obliging....

Was it energy levels after ET, in which case why not start King and Bernard? Are we that poor without an outlet in DCL? Really odd performance, it was clear after 30min the tactics weren’t working and they had the bit between their teeth but no one seemed able to muster a response, either on the pitch or in the dug out.

So frustrating and so typically Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.