Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets not, I dont even remember 4pm til 5pm yesterday.

Im honestly not sure what point you are trying to make, we play 3 games this week, each 1 gives us 3 points for a victory.

Of course a win against City and Liverpool means "more" to us as fans and it sends a different message than beating Fulham at home, but each game only gives us 3 points and at the end of the season we are judged on our points total, not beating Fulham at home or beating City or Liverpool.
I’m not trying to say that the Liverpool/City games are more important though.

In fact I’ve posted several times that this is a vitally important game tonight. It gives us the platform to then get positive results that will then actually mean something against City/Liverpool.

However, extrapolating that out to “all games are as important as each other” or that no game should be described as “must win” is just dumb, because they’re demonstrably not all equal, because as I said before - context matters

I’m not trying to say that the Liverpool/City games are more important though.

In fact I’ve posted several times that this is a vitally important game tonight. It gives us the platform to then get positive results that will then actually mean something against City/Liverpool.

However, extrapolating that out to “all games are as important as each other” or that no game should be described as “must win” is just dumb, because they’re demonstrably not all equal, because as I said before - context matters
Ok, just be sure to tell me the next time we play a game we don't have to win.

I will be waiting for the message.

Calling me dumb cos I think every game gives us 3 points for a win.

:hayee:

No threat from set plays either without Keane or Mina

Holgate worries we a lot at centre half. He needs to fully switched on throughout.
Yeah. Leave the chewing gum in the dressing room Mason. Please stay switched on. Lookman is nippy player and knows your game too most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.