Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
No relying on Gylfi, no relying on Davies, no (part time) relying on Delph, let that sink in Tim!

Plus Gbamin gets all the time in the world to get himself fit.

I dunno. I'm just not inclined to want to bring players back. I think we need other positions more urgently and hes not a long term option either.

If he came back then there would be a huge clamour to spend big to bring him back again, and we can't afford another 30+ midfielder.

I dont think we'd be interested for these reasons anyway.

I dunno. I'm just not inclined to want to bring players back. I think we need other positions more urgently and hes not a long term option either.

If he came back then there would be a huge clamour to spend big to bring him back again, and we can't afford another 30+ midfielder.

I wouldn't want him permanently mate, just a loan until the end of the season which is what Newcastle seem to be going for.

Numerically you are correct.......until Gylfi seems to find himself as cm every now and then, or a deadly duo of Gomes and Davies. Its only then you realise we aren't fine at all!
Quality wise our options aren’t the best. I just think if we are gonna get our beak wet, a midfielder shouldn’t be our priority. Assuming we don’t have the resources for much activity which seems to be the case.

Doucoure is going to get another ban because theres no way he isn't going to get 10 yellows before the end of the season. So, yeah, we still need someone to fill in for him for those 2 matches he's going to be out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.