Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get top 4 this would be my semi realistic league contending side for next season:

Pope
Mina - Keane - Godfrey
Traore - Digne
Allan - Doucoure
Lukaku - Richarlison//Hamez
DCL

I would want a Martinez inspired Lukaku to play as our pacey right winger able to cut-in and strike, with Traore on the overlap. Another benefit of Lukaku in this role would enable him to double up as a back-up striker if Dom gets injured, so a shrewd 2 in 1 signing.
This is also the last window where I think it would be smart business to make a move for Gana Gueye, to provide competition/rotation with Allan.

DaChunk, more like DaFuq.

Reports that Bernard to Al-Nasr in Dubai is a done deal, he will go on loan till the end of the season with an agreed fee of €5m paid at the end of the season

If that is true we must be in for someone who can play wide, I know we have Richarlison and Gordon for his position, but we really need someone because Richarlison is also the backup striker.

Reports that Bernard to Al-Nasr in Dubai is a done deal, he will go on loan till the end of the season with an agreed fee of €5m paid at the end of the season

If that is true we must be in for someone who can play wide, I know we have Richarlison and Gordon for his position, but we really need someone because Richarlison is also the backup striker.
We could sell Bernard and it wouldnt affect the squad, at all.

Iwobi is there too. He’s backup left winger and right winger. Gordon is now 3rd choice for both, and that’s without considering Richarlison on the right.

We could sell Bernard and it wouldnt affect the squad, at all.
Iwobi is there too. He’s backup left winger and right winger. Gordon is now 3rd choice for both, and that’s without considering Richarlison on the right.

I guess we have Richarlison, Gordon, Iwobi and James for the wing positions, but Bernard is generally in the squad, so I was thinking we would need one in becasue Bernard is not in the full on "deadwood" category of Besic and Bolasie. I guess if we get Zirkzee in, he is more of a central forward but could be 3rd choice for the wide positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.