FW × 6

My guess is they see:

GK: Pickford / Olsen / Virginia

DF: Digne / Nkounkou / Godfrey / Mina / Holgate / Keane / Coleman Branthwaite

MF: Allan / Doucoure / Davies / Sigurdsson. Gbamin, Delph Gomes

FW: Richarlison / Gordon / DCL / James / Iwobi .Bernard, Tosun

So we need 1×DF + 2×MF + 1×FW

4 players more...

Zirkzee is a very interesting one. Talksport is usually a dreadful source but I remember them being first on one of signings last year.

Barely seen him play but I’d take it if we’re not able to spend big.

Were linked with him a few years ago before he went to Bayern. Scored a few last season; plays mostly for their second time. Big lad.

Don't know much about him, but he has 4 Bundesliga goals so at least we know he has played a bit for the Bayern first team. Would he be decent cover on the bench for the rest of the season?

Definitely need to leverage January to trim the squad - take advantage of teams struggling with injuries or league position.

I don't see much point loaning Tosun or Bernard as they are still useful - but you'd have to consider a sale.

We flat out aren't signing Zirkzee. Brands said the other day we weren't looking to sign anyone and besides that Zirkzee has already turned us down once before. We had him on trial and he played for us in the CEE Cup before he joined Bayern.

But for people to say why sign him when we have Simms LOL. Zirkzee is 10x the player. Simms quite clearly isn't good enough for the first team

Status
Not open for further replies.