Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure has shown a lot of running which can catch the eye i guess. He was left for dust for the goal theres no way to sugar coat it. Misplaced some passes and been behind passess a few times. Hopefully he can calm down and focus the second half. Davies head went briefly after the corner and was playing well before then. Growing into the game again now which shows maturity
My favorite Doucoure moment was losing Dendoncker's run but getting let off and then on the subsequent counter completely overhitting a pass to a fairly open Iwobi. Great stuff.

I don't get it man. The only impact Doucoure has had on the game is getting smoked for the goal. Tom is playing the ball forward by himself and not doing half bad at it.
The problem with Tom is that he often loses the ball in midfield and sets up an attack for them.
But he does at least show for the ball.

Siggurdson has absolutely no idea of how to anticipate where the ball might drop and when he does move towards the ball he arrives about 10 minutes too late.

....he’s the one who isn’t contributing, I suppose the hope is he can get on the end of something if we get in behind their full backs. Every time Digne gets the ball players should gamble and hit the box.

Digne has to be the best LB in the league, he’s an outstanding footballer.

The problem with Tom is that he often loses the ball in midfield and sets up an attack for them.
But he does at least show for the ball.
He's lost the ball maybe twice. Considering he's got the most touches of anyone in that area it is fine.

He made one really bad turnover but for me but as it was because he was playing aggressively to start a pretty dangerous counter I can live with that risk/reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.