Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R-12648063-1539289973-6373.jpeg.jpg

These know what to do

I don't get it man. The only impact Doucoure has had on the game is getting smoked for the goal. Tom is playing the ball forward by himself and not doing half bad at it.
Their player was quick for him yeah but he can't make a challenge from behind. That whole situation was avoidable if Tom could control the ball and not give away the corner.

I don't get it man. The only impact Doucoure has had on the game is getting smoked for the goal. Tom is playing the ball forward by himself and not doing half bad at it.
Doucoure has shown a lot of running which can catch the eye i guess. He was left for dust for the goal theres no way to sugar coat it. Misplaced some passes and been behind passess a few times. Hopefully he can calm down and focus the second half. Davies head went briefly after the corner and was playing well before then. Growing into the game again now which shows maturity

Not too shabby a half from us. Hope we don't sit back and let Wolves purposely come at us because they look well capable of getting behind and through us. Digne looks capable in his position but unfortunately his crosses cannot be exploited. Maybe Tosun/Richarlison on for Siggy and they would be better suited to the crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.