2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus he's Turkish, so sack him regardless.

So you don't think this is racist???

No.

You've got blinkers on, you support Cenk Tosun FC.

You don't support Everton and it shows;

Your only posts on here are below. Now jog on.

1610359200794.png

For a player as limited as he is technically to not offer anything in the way of combativeness or all round effort is shocking.

In top (bottom?) 5 of all time for me.

Yeah. What we sell him for will influence but certainly top 5 for me.

I was on here saying we shouldnt sign him when we were linked. Was pointless, we weren't achieving anything that January and we still needed another in even if Tosun was decent.

Ignore the perpetually offended mate.

Moderators, 99/100 see the wider context. We also need to be careful we don't allow the perpetually offended the 1/1000 who like to show how morally superior they are by getting offended to dictate moderating.

If we thought you was racist, you'd not be allowed the courtesy to leave. You'd of course be banned.

The dude who reported your post registered the same day, and was also banned the same day after showing their true antagonistic colours.

Now let's get back on topic.

Cenk Tosun, IMO, isn't good enough to play a part at Everton. He'd suit some clubs, but he's just a James Beattie type player.

Get on it Mr Brands. SELL, SELL, SELL.
I think you should ban @Tubey for linking Tommy’s post..... it’s really upset me

He showed exactly what we already knew. He's quite a good finisher from close range and took the goal nicely, and finished the marginal offside call well too. But he's very immobile and didn't give us an outlet to push up the field. He didn't link the play anywhere near as well as DCL can. We struggled to get up the field because he didn't win any of the 50:50 long balls we pumped forward.

He doesn't have the right qualities to play in our system and I don't think he will ever suit playing in the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.