2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be fine with one of our players doing a Sieg Heil then?
carlo-ancelotti.jpg

He scored one, had one disallowed and had one or two other close chances. I couldn’t tell if he was offside from the VAR. it wasn’t clear to me.
All told he did his job today. The team wax poor, but he will be pleased with his performance.

Regardless of his politics, He's absolute poo

Di Canio was an open Fascist but nobody cared because he was good, Cenk isn't

PMSL at people frothing at the mouth because Tosun allegedly did a Grey Wolves salute , it's been common knowledge for years that he supports that dictator Erdogan .
It's also common knowledge that most Turks are very racist . Perhaps you didn't notice because they are not white and they are Muslim , so it goes against the narrative you have been taught !

Last edited:
He scored one, had one disallowed and had one or two other close chances. I couldn’t tell if he was offside from the VAR. it wasn’t clear to me.
All told he did his job today. The team wax poor, but he will be pleased with his performance.

are you suggesting Ancelotti fired him up by saying that Rotherham was a hotbed of Gulenism?

So we should just turn a blind eye to that kind of thing because it doesn’t personally impact us?

If his employers find it breaching their rules, then they'll deal with it.

All I'm saying, for anyone saying "cancel his contract etc" are completely missing the point that people will have differences of opinion in any walk of life...so that doesn't mean we cancel them.

Good to see Cenk Tosun playing some football and actually earn his pay. Shame his second goal against Rotherham was disallowed, but that's how it goes.

Not arsed about his 'fascist' hand gesture, he can goose-step along the touchline after scoring for all I care. It's not my job to tell players how to celebrate a goal; I'm sure Everton will deal with him if they have a problem with it.

It's definitely the grey wolves sign they're ultra nationalistic fascists. Im used to terrible footballers at everton but the supporting of fascism Is not something I can abide by. He has history of posting questionable material even before this. Also terrible ass footballer as well needs to be bounced out

It's definitely the grey wolves sign they're ultra nationalistic fascists. Im used to terrible footballers at everton but the supporting of fascism Is not something I can abide by. He has history of posting questionable material even before this. Also terrible ass footballer as well needs to be bounced out
If you snitch to the police that will get us off the hook of trying to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.