2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at United Villa after our game, he wouldn’t get within an asses roar of either side. If we are genuine about staying at the top end of the table, address this in the window.

He put about fifty passes out for a throw. Some simple ones where he passed behind the player, some where he just aimlessly lofted it out.

He's crap.
And he always is/does. It was the suggestion that he would be fantastic at something that I took issue with. The lad shouldnt be on the pitch when he cant even execute the basics.

When Allan is not playing there are no other options than Davies in playing that role. I would rather have him in there currently ahead of Gomes and Iceland.

His passing was awful last night but as others have mentioned he was no worse than anyone else.

I would take anyone like Khedira on loan and least to give the midfield a bit of a shake up going forwards.

I have never seen him have a good game. I have only seen him have a ok game by his standard. A generous 6/10 on some occasions by a normal premier league player standards.

The lad has something about him that makes me think he will one day be a well established top flight midfielder. His passing can be good and he seems to have a good positional sense as a 6. Granted it doesn't always come off for him but I think there must be something about him for Carlo to have him in when Allen is out. In Carlo we trust

Player in there, as far as I'm concerned...needs 90 mins every week though or he'll be too late of a bloomer for us at the current rate. Needs a full year one step down but the problem is he can do enough of a job now to not let him go if you're not confident with the cover you have.
Honestly I think he could benefit from going to Serie A if he was to go anywhere.

Honestly I think he could benefit from going to Serie A if he was to go anywhere.

Maybe, but I'd rather keep him in a more frenetic environment in a side challenging for something. I don't see that happening in Serie A with him also getting the match time he needs. Finding the right loan for him is likely difficult, unfortunately. Him and Dom were very much in the same spot at one point but Dom's gotten a bit of fortune in that his competition hasn't been ideal, so he's been getting the minutes (and taken advantage, obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.