Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game shouldn't be called off. We are missing a tonne of players too. If they don't want to play we should get the points. Its fairly simple in my eyes.
I’m sure some Prem rugby union teams had 28-0 ‘defeats’ handed to them last week because of no-show owing to covid outbreaks in their squads

It could be a blessing but it’s just frustrating city seem to have a bunch of players that seem to be less professional off the pitch and it costs Everton. Kyle walker can’t keep his hands off the working girls

The game shouldn't be called off. We are missing a tonne of players too. If they don't want to play we should get the points. Its fairly simple in my eyes.

So one of their players who has tested negative today, plays, infects our squad and then tests positive tomorrow? I'd rather not take the risk if we can wait and play it at a safer time (with richie, digne, allan and James back)

It could be a blessing but it’s just frustrating city seem to have a bunch of players that seem to be less professional off the pitch and it costs Everton. Kyle walker can’t keep his hands off the working girls
exactly. should be some form of punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.