2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t blame him for that. But for the love of god stop bringing on Tosun and give Gordon a run
Not sure I agree with that. Don't really understand how you can watch any random 20 mins period of that game and not be desperate to make all three changes immediately. We were absolutely shocking, and waiting until they score in the 87th minute to bring on a striker who can't score you have to ask some questions.

He can't be happy with that surely. Call it was, a pile of crap and we have too many crap players. It might make some of them leave. Fancy being gotten the better of by bloody OGS.

We were caught.out with too many games and man.u.squad made a different tonight

Transfer window very important this year. The hierarchy must know it. Get rid of at least 4 crap players in May.
Transfer window or not you've got to see that we are hopelessly exposed with a two man midfield. So long as our defensive shape is 4-4-2 or 5-4-1 we are going to have issues unless we unearth a new version of Kante or something.

OGS has made him look like a complete jackass twice this season now.
I think Carlo has an excuse this time around. We were missing a few key players and they should have had 2 reds PLUS they took out Richarlison midway through it. My only criticism is Andre. He just can’t be playing at this point.

He can't be happy with that surely. Call it was, a pile of crap and we have too many crap players. It might make some of them leave. Fancy being gotten the better of by bloody OGS.
And for some reason only our good players get injured. Can't understand why they don't knock someone like bernard out of the game.

Hope richy is fine for at least city game. This is going to be a horror show if injuries continue at this tempo. Not that other teams don't have injuries, but unlike liverpool we don't have a list of 25 players ready to play at nearly the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.