2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

That’s it.
Said it last game. He came off but all of the team stunk the chaff out. But he gets singled out repeatedly. Wasn’t the worst Everton player on the pitch yet gets singled out as his face doesn’t sit.

Took a risk, didn’t work and we move on. But n reality he’s here and not entirely hopeless.
I agree the few times he’s been seen this season, he’s been far from our worse player. But we’ve rarely seen him since he got here because of his wretched injury record that has plagued him the last few years. With his injury record, we should never have been near this signing. He could barely stay fit for city who boss every game they play and make the opposition work harder without the ball. If he couldn’t stay fit in a team like this, he was never going to stay fit for us. Countless fans questioned his signing when we bought him, it’s a pity some board members didn’t.

This bloke could easily win the vote for worst signing.

massive wages and has hardly played.
Even when he manages a performance he’s bad and goes off injured

I agree the few times he’s been seen this season, he’s been far from our worse player. But we’ve rarely seen him since he got here because of his wretched injury record that has plagued him the last few years. With his injury record, we should never have been near this signing. He could barely stay fit for city who boss every game they play and make the opposition work harder without the ball. If he couldn’t stay fit in a team like this, he was never going to stay fit for us. Countless fans questioned his signing when we bought him, it’s a pity some board members didn’t.

hes a player we should have steered clear of.

but at £8m in current terms relatively low key signing and he does actually try to play football. The issue is, he’s just not w very good footballer.

We got it wrong, like we did with Schneiderlin, klaassen, Sandro, Sigurdsson and Gomes.

But this is the thing I don’t get, our fans are so negative, that he’s already onto a loss.

I can honestly say I do the same with Gomes and Sigurdsson but they’ve played 50 games plus for us, has Delph even made 10?

hes a player we should have steered clear of.

but at £8m in current terms relatively low key signing and he does actually try to play football. The issue is, he’s just not w very good footballer.

We got it wrong, like we did with Schneiderlin, klaassen, Sandro, Sigurdsson and Gomes.

But this is the thing I don’t get, our fans are so negative, that he’s already onto a loss.

I can honestly say I do the same with Gomes and Sigurdsson but they’ve played 50 games plus for us, has Delph even made 10?
He is actually a decent footballer, otherwise he would never have played for city. However he has an appalling injury record and a questionable attitude, for those reasons alone we should have steered well clear of this signing.

Fitting a square peg in a round hole today. Whatever I think of his limitations, tactically it was wrong to play him as a wing back. Or left midfield, I would have preferred either Gordon or Nkounkou play there. They have pace to support the attack and to get back. It was a ,intake by Carlo today

Hope his hamstring falls right off in his sleep tonight so he's physically unable to play for us ever again. My most hated Everton player ever, right from the moment he was linked with us and I couldn't believe we would be so stupid to go in for him. Absolutely stealing a living. Just pizz off.

Hope his hamstring falls right off in his sleep tonight so he's physically unable to play for us ever again. My most hated Everton player ever, right from the moment he was linked with us and I couldn't believe we would be so stupid to go in for him. Absolutely stealing a living. Just pizz off.

bad injury. He will be out for awhile.

I think when he was signed it wasn't just for his ability, it was for his experience and leadership qualities.

Now who exactly vouched for him in these areas when he was signed. Who made the decision and who's word did we take?

He seems like anything but a leader to me and his character is suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.