2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is a turkey. I don't give a s#*t what anybody here thinks. No skill, runs about a lot, no football brain, can't make the ball stick when played up to him. If he was English I'd love see you lot defend him. 100 million my @ss. Should be slaughtered after tonight. Go on then, defend the indefensible. One of the worst performances by a player in an Everton shirt, ever. absolute donkey.
We’ve not won a game when he’s been out the team since he signed for us... donkey eh.
No doubt poor today, happens.

He’s definitely a bit overrated by our fans and can look very clumsy for a Brazilian forward but he’s still our best player apart from Digne.

It´s definitely not dazzling football but he´s just very effective, apart from today of course. More Dirk Kuyt than Ronaldinho.

Him and Digne are to us what Baines and Pienaar where. You could even say that about Rodriguez and Digne.

We really had no idea how big a loss lDigne is until today. We forget that him getting up the field allows Richarlison space to work his magic, him and Digne have a great partnership and it works the other way, allowing Digne the space to receive the ball from Rodriguez.

I think I counted once where Iwobi made an overlapping run today other than that he would get the ball on the half way line take about 15 seconds turn and then pass back to Keane or to Allan.

Just not his day. Missed Digne, as did James, and just didn't have it.

The truth is he has been clumsy in front of goal all season long, but he is sharp enough to generate offense and his runs inside open up lanes for Digne to overlap.

Unfortunately just wasn't sharp today and Iwobi is no Digne. I know he will be fine. Just gotto figure out how to to replace Digne's role

Id love to see what would have been written here had dcl missed that chance James laid on for him. A 10 million pound player wouldn't have made the b#lls of that chance never mind a so called 100 million player.

He usually works hard, but he's no world beater people. Probably the most over-rated player I've seen in an Everton shirt. I can't believe I'm watching the same player most of you see as a 100 million player. seeing richarlison and 100 million in the same sentence just makes me snigger out loud.

Id love to see what would have been written here had dcl missed that chance James laid on for him. A 10 million pound player wouldn't have made the b#lls of that chance never mind a so called 100 million player.

He usually works hard, but he's no world beater people. Probably the most over-rated player I've seen in an Everton shirt. I can't believe I'm watching the same player most of you see as a 100 million player. seeing richarlison and 100 million in the same sentence just makes me snigger out loud.

He had a stinker today, but Maradona also had stinkers back in the day. I can see him leaving Everton in the summer if they continue to be these bunch of misfits - maybe not for £100M but more like 60Million, and Lewin also at that

Normally you can see his frustration when he loses the ball, and he looked completely void of any emotion today.

Unlucky with the disallowed goal, but very underwhelming today.

He seems almost unplayable in a run of games, then simply not at the races in another batch of games. You can almost tell from the first 5 minutes, which one it’s to be.

His best performances seem to be running from deep at the opposing RB / right CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.