Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After having 45 minutes of Carragher jizzing over Leeds being good and us being crap we are rewarded with having to listen to the most thick and biased and all round horrible ex RS out of the lot of em.

Give us a good 2nd half please blues and ram it right up the lot of em.

After having 45 minutes of Carragher jizzing over Leeds being good and us being crap we are rewarded with having to listen to the most thick and biased and all round horrible ex RS out of the lot of em.

Give us a good 2nd half please blues and ram it right up the lot of em.
Amen.

Reactions: Lob
My main concern for the second half is our fitness levels; I feel we'll start to wane as the game goes on and Leeds will press on and make the most of the situation.

Our back 3 cannot come out over half way then give it away short. They have left us wide open on transition by giving it away.

Holgate was shocking with his positioning for most of that half. Left us wide open and also got caught ball watching again. If we had a defender we could trust on the bench, I'd be tempted to sub him at half time.

Not having Nkounkou or Gordon to pick from the bench is a disaster, that is only one mans fault and not mine.

But by all account bring on useless Sigs and Delph after 70 minutes and see what they do
It’s on the young players to impress the manager in training not the manager to impress the players

Status
Not open for further replies.