2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a few of these performances under Carlo and it's concerning, we haven't just been beaten we have again been absolutely dire.

Same as last week, same as the cup Derby, Bournemouth,villa and Southampton at home and wolves ( I think it was ) away. Some of these players get away with murder.

You people act like hes left Messi on the bench.

Gordon will be in League Two within 18months.

You people lol. Come on now. :).

Nopey. I didnt mention messi. And you didnt even read my point of playing gomes and siggy out wide. All you saw here was a criticism of carlo and replied without thinking.

Gomes and siggy cannot play put wide together on same team as wide midfielders. I think carlo tried something. It didnt work and he wont try it again. This is not a criticism of carlo as a manager. It's just he didnt get it right today with the set up.

When I saw the line up I was ok with it, but it was very obvious a change was needed at half time as we were creating nothing and Gomes looked like he was running in treacle.

We are back to looking like garbage again I’m afraid. There’s just not enough quality or pace when you take the main 2 players out.
Looks like another false dawn from the mediocrity that is Everton Football Club.
It was the decision to not add more quality to the squad in the last couple of weeks of the window that has done the damage, we needed back up players with quality instead of having to call on the useless bunch of wasters from last year, the hard part is you would have to be living on the dark side of the moon to not have seen this coming, what an opportunity wasted to not kick on.

We've had a few of these performances under Carlo and it's concerning, we haven't just been beaten we have again been absolutely dire.

Same as last week, same as the cup Derby, Bournemouth,villa and Southampton at home and wolves ( I think it was ) away. Some of these players get away with murder.

Last week was bad, but Southapton were very good and tore us apart. This week Newcastle have been equally as bad as us yet managed to win it.. that's the concern.

The persistence with Sigurdsson, Iwobi and Bernard is sickening now.

this set up was shambolic it's like we learned nothing from last week, I know injuries and suspensions are harming us but come on.

Clearly playing without 4 of your first 11 is never easy. But I think Carlo got pretty much every decision wrong today.

Second week on the run got it wrong, we havnt had a good chance on goal hardly.
Subs baffling and has no affect.
How Gomes ,owobi get a game I will never know.
Southampton are not a bad team , Newcastle are not a good team.
What has Gordon got to do to get a run out.
To be honest looking at it we havnt played decent for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.