2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m basing this on absolutely nothing but I wonder if his mentality was that he’s too big for our bench.
The lad got goals playing for Juventus with the likes of Ronaldo and Dybala, got called up to the Italian national team regularly and is now playing alongside Mbappe and Neymar and scoring again... maybe missing out to DCL who was poor last season since the restart even though he scored on his last two starts for us didn’t float his boat. Don’t necessarily blame him either tbh
Anyway him doing well for PSG is a win-win. They loaned Icardi for a season then bought him for big money. If he does well he either comes back a better player or is sold for more than £27m

I’m basing this on absolutely nothing but I wonder if his mentality was that he’s too big for our bench.
The lad got goals playing for Juventus with the likes of Ronaldo and Dybala, got called up to the Italian national team regularly and is now playing alongside Mbappe and Neymar and scoring again... maybe missing out to DCL who was poor last season since the restart even though he scored on his last two starts for us didn’t float his boat. Don’t necessarily blame him either tbh
Anyway him doing well for PSG is a win-win. They loaned Icardi for a season then bought him for big money. If he does well he either comes back a better player or is sold for more than £27m
Yeah its good speculation - whatever it is as long as we dont make up crap about his 'attitude' or 'poor mentality'! lol like we have done with others. Sometimes people just fit better in a city or a club, and even though the club and players must have been great for him - maybe he just didn't like living here and just felt better being a regular player with better players. Surprised Rodriguez etc didn't motivate him, but either way, it's a win-win for us - he's either a more experienced player or a better transfer fee.

Seems to be doing OK for PSG and that means a decent transfer fee thankfully.

Good riddance from here though. No where near good enough for the Premier league

Looks like a top prospect, much better than the useless one we signed.

Do you reckon PSG will let us swap them?

Doubt we could afford their one though, he's awesome, why would he ever move?

Just wondering has anybody ever used the words Upamecano and recovery pace in the same sentence ?
I'd have him regardless of pace. Quality that lad.

Think RB are on a 'cycle year' on the Jurgen Juice plan. Full steam ahead boys, don't forget your inhalers...

I'd have him regardless of pace. Quality that lad.

Think RB are on a 'cycle year' on the Jurgen Juice plan. Full steam ahead boys, don't forget your inhalers...
I thought he was pure muck last night
That RB team struggled against an average United side with 3 or 4 first teamers missing
Ole brought on the big boys and they shat themselves and conceded for fun
I hope the red scum sign him

People forget he wanted to leave. And Carlo gave the ok. Surely Carlo could have convinced him if he believed in him. Trust in Carlo folks.

Let him slot and us get our money back (maybe even more) and go for a decent striker in the summer.

Unfortunately the French league is not a good test. If Carlo couldnt get a tune out of him, probably best to cash in.

Loads of players in the Premier League have came from France, its probably the league where most players have came here from (other than England obviously).

It's a perfectly adequate test, though he wont be playing with players of PSG's caliber every week with us.

Loads of players in the Premier League have came from France, its probably the league where most players have came here from (other than England obviously).

It's a perfectly adequate test, though he wont be playing with players of PSG's caliber every week with us.
There has always been good players in the French league and they always stand out and move on but its not a good league.

He will either come back here and be boss as his confidence will be sky high or
We will sell him for big money and buy a replacement
Goal scorers are the hardest thing to find and if this lad keeps slotting he will be worth big money
50M would not be out of the question if he scores 20plus for PSG which he is quite capable of
If he has a good Euros next year he could be worth more
I hope he comes back here as I always rated him but I cannot see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.