Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo’s has an off day here. Selection and subs all wrong. Not fully to blame as players have been shocking but still bad choices made.

What selection would you have done differently out of interest? We have a decnet first 11 and then little quality in reserve.

Been like a pre season warm up match for Southampton this... they’ve barely had to break sweat.

Pathetic Everton... Pathetic!!

I can totally see why the red was given for that. He'd been having bites at him for about 100 metres.
Yes, a cumulative red I thought. Any doubt in Friend's mind dispelled by the several determined attempts to remove one of his legs.

Carlo has some work to do based on today, teams are starting to work us out and without Richarlison we look really off balance. Newcastle and United are going to be tough games.

Ever since that Brighton game we're being decimated with injuries, yet media won't claim us to have an injury crisis.

This is why you can't look too far into the season, this is us and the stupidity of our players is compounding that even more

Exactly this, too many losing their minds
In isolation its no biggie but we have created so little without Richy and James not being 100%. The worry for me is the massive gulf in quality off our bench. Sigurdsson and Iwobi need firing into the sun. Its a big job sorting out this squad and will take another couple of windows but theres a golden opportunity for us this season and itll be that strength in depth that lets us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.