2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm struggling to think of anyone who'd both want him and could afford him. Maybe Fulham on loan? If they're not already down...

Always felt he should be offered to Palace as part of a deal for Zaha? Or to West Ham, they're stupid enough to spend a big fee on a player like him.

He was a panic buy if I ever saw one last summer.

You'd like to think he was told he has a golden chance to nail a space in the team with Richarlison out but that lack of effort him in the first half was pretty disgraceful. Again you'd like to think he'll be much better next time, but we all know he's won't be because he's just awful.

You'd like to think he was told he has a golden chance to nail a space in the team with Richarlison out but that lack of effort him in the first half was pretty disgraceful. Again you'd like to think he'll be much better next time, but we all know he's won't be because he's just awful.
It's not a lack of effort, it's a total lack of any kind of ability.

Something that was blatantly obvious before we stumped up 35m for the cretin.

I don't think it's a lack of effort with him, or even lack of ability, it's just always wants too many touches and then can't make up his mind in the final passage of play. A player like that is never going to fit at a club like us where we want a fast tempo.

Has mid-table Southern club written all over him where the supporters don't get expect much, and it isn't easy to be dropped.

I was one who over the months has offered support to Iwobis selection but sadly today's lack of effort when it was required has changed my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.