2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, is that Warnock speak for "Everton wouldn't budge on the % of wages we'd have to sub and Ysnnick wouldn't take a drop to join my cloggers".

...I imagine the salary detail was sorted between the clubs.

Sounds like this whole thing wasn’t important to him or his agent, if it was I’m sure they’d have made it happen. I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t go in January.

...I imagine the salary detail was sorted between the clubs.

Sounds like this whole thing wasn’t important to him or his agent, if it was I’m sure they’d have made it happen. I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t go in January.

He has a long time to strike a deal in the last couple of months.

Won’t be surprised he just sits and stays till next summer.

I don't blame him for wanting to all the money he can out of his contract as he will never be on that money again but don't go on Social Media pretending any different.

He has a long time to strike a deal in the last couple of months.

Won’t be surprised he just sits and stays till next summer.

...I don’t think it’s in his interest. If he wants a decent 2 or 3 year contract somewhere, he’ll be keen to raise his profile in the final months of this season.

I don't blame him for wanting to all the money he can out of his contract as he will never be on that money again but don't go on Social Media pretending any different.

Always think he will be paid with the same wages? Say Boro take up 40 per cent and we pay 60, so just odd he sits out for a year.

...I don’t think it’s in his interest. If he wants a decent 2 or 3 year contract somewhere, he’ll be keen to raise his profile in the final months of this season.

Hopefully, with a couple of players we want to get rid.

Always think he will be paid with the same wages? Say Boro take up 40 per cent and we pay 60, so just odd he sits out for a year.

Lossl had to take a pay cut to join Huddersfield so I wonder if we tried the same with Bolasie. Personally I would have just let him join them on a deal like you've suggested just to get him away from the club.

Clearly wouldn’t take a pay cut.

Hopefully they won’t be allowed anywhere near 1st team training. Or any training.
I'd personally have him cleaning the changing rooms and start docking his wages if he didn't do a sparkling clean job of it. Sitting on his arse getting millions for no work when he could go elsewhere, damn cheek of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.