Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One pundit - I forget who - pointed out that the area above the bottom of the sleeve was the part of his body that was offside. Contact with the ball in
that area is now no longer handball following a recent clarification and a resulting goal following such contact would be allowed.

It was only a bee's dikk off, but enough to have the goal disallowed.

Would it have been disallowed if it was the other way around? I think we all know the answer to that one. So they really should stop trying to bend the rules. Offside is offside

Already moved on from this game. Team had little time to prepare, a lot of them not long been back from South America. We weren’t at our best, we didn’t lose, still unbeaten despite them playing their best team and it being their cup final, improvements can be made against Southampton which I know Ancelotti will be working on this week now he has time to set them up properly. Onwards and upwards.

As disappointing as it is to lose our perfect record I think we are best just drawing a line under this whole game and getting on with our lives. I don’t want any of us melting down or exploring legal action against another team or player so let’s lock the thread and reopen it if the PL decide retrospectively to change the result as per the opposition’s very noble request. We will get over our disappointment in time I’m sure.

Sky being outraged for Liverpool and VVD now, Agbonglahor is kissing his arse christ.
Well, the media most certainly showed their intentions and agenda very clear for everyone to see once again over the weekend. From BT to Sky to the BBC. Highlights on motd not even showing Mané's trip on Mina, the Robertson incident or the DCL incident (oh how I wish it would've been Richy receiving that ball).

Status
Not open for further replies.