• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lol lol

All their fans are tourists btw

at least he knows what he is...

Screenshot_20201017-155110_Firefox.jpg

Well we played arguably the best side in the world with their best team playing ,then we went a goal down in 3 minutes . We came back twice ,have two correct decisions for us ,see at least two "red cards " for them not given and still some find a way to keep harping on with their stupid bias against OUR players ,despite the fact one of the world's best managers thinks they should play ,
Only Everton .

The fact they’re left fuming and crying their eyes out after that is karma after all the spawny bits of luck they’d had over the years.

We were gash first half, got our game going after the break and probably should have scored from Richie and DCL missing his kick. That was them at their best today and they couldn’t do us, so I’m happy with it.

Maybe it's the start of a change in our luck?
Only the top sides get those kind of decisions after all
Being honest we were lucky with two big decisions but Michael Oliver gave them plenty of decisions and VAR could have been used two or three times to rule in our favour but wasn’t, on one occasion Allan was asking him to look at VAR, but Oliver pointed at himself as if to say “ I make the decisions at when to ask for VAR. Liverpool have won quite a few dodgy VAR verdicts so they have to accept some when they go the other way.

The fact they’re left fuming and crying their eyes out after that is karma after all the spawny bits of luck they’d had over the years.

We were gash first half, got our game going after the break and probably should have scored from Richie and DCL missing his kick. That was them at their best today and they couldn’t do us, so I’m happy with it.

I'd agree with this.

They are easily the best team in this league and are unfortunately going to win it again. We hung in there then gave them a very good game.

We were very lucky with the offside buy hey ho. I can't say I'm particularly arsed...

Thought we were fortunate to be honest. Disappointed in Richarlison too. We never played well yet still created opportunities and one stand out remains is that heads did not drop and remained in it which is a good sign going forward. Thought Dom’s goal was good too, well in lad.

They will say all kinds but frankly I don’t care, heard enough of their crap over the years without the slightest hint of being honest when dodgy decisions have gone their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.