Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come. This is ours.
Cannot wait for kick off where for the first time in a long long time, I feel we can match these.
They say form goes out the window, and maybe after a two week international break, it does.
But if there’s any form bias in these games, then we will win. We have far more to gain in this game and we can really reach for the stars this season. Up the toffees
Always doubted this with respect to derbies. I don't think form goes out the window any more than any other match tbh.

Having said that, it has tended to be our form that has gone out the window on the occasions we've been on form.

Carlo will have that side sorted.

Always doubted this with respect to derbies. I don't think form goes out the window any more than any other match tbh.

Having said that, it has tended to be our form that has gone out the window on the occasions we've been on form.

Carlo will have that side sorted.

I reckon without fans present it’s a great leveller and our lot can play without fear.
Mind you, we’re a gazillion times better this season than for many years

2-0

The secret to this game is that tomorrow there will be two bona fide elite football men leading their teams. Not nearly men, not projects, not half measures or papering over the cracks...excellent managers who set the tone rather than trying to capture it.

It’s why Liverpool have finally ‘got it right’ and it’s why Everton are the most improved side in the league.

Game on...

The secret to this game is that tomorrow there will be two bona fide elite football men leading their teams. Not nearly men, not projects, not half measures or papering over the cracks...excellent managers who set the tone rather than trying to capture it.

It’s why Liverpool have finally ‘got it right’ and it’s why Everton are the most improved side in the league.

Game on...
This is a great point

Status
Not open for further replies.