Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord almighty.
We have a massive Josh King thread dedicated to him , and we are not even credibly linked to him.
And now it is all over here as well.
For goodness sake , get a grip and let it go until there is a squeak of some form of relevance.
If I started repeated , random threads of journeymen , flexible forwards belonging to other clubs I would soon get warned by mods and then banned ( and quite rightly).
It’s a thread about transfers we can make this summer. He plays in the only league we are now likely to sign somebody from and in the position most people think needs filling. What exactly were you expecting to be discussed instead?

Lord almighty.
We have a massive Josh King thread dedicated to him , and we are not even credibly linked to him.
And now it is all over here as well.
For goodness sake , get a grip and let it go until there is a squeak of some form of relevance.
If I started repeated , random threads of journeymen , flexible forwards belonging to other clubs I would soon get warned by mods and then banned ( and quite rightly).
If you pay for a forum supporter tag you are able to make 10 pointless spam threads per week.

Something to consider.

@GrandOldTeam

Who you playing right-wing if Hamez is injured?

And LOL at take away penalities.
Are we putting him on pens? No? Then who cares that he scores them?

There isn't a good answer on the right if James gets hurt but that is also a position that King has very limited experience in so he isn't the answer either.

Status
Not open for further replies.