Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those complaining we haven't signed a back up for DCL....

I've just read an article on Godfrey;

The player's versatility is another appealing aspect of his make up. Speaking earlier on in his career, he said: "My footballing hero is actually Thierry Henry, although I don't score that many goals."
"I was a striker when I was a kid, up until about the age of 11 or 12. I liked his style of play and stuff like that and he obviously got plenty of goals."

Brands and Carlo are a million steps ahead of you wannabe's

Very football managerish but I wonder if Watford would entertain a loan for Sarr. We pay a loan fee and his wages plus they get Besic and Bolasie in return on loan for free and we pickup their wages. Be nice to add an option to buy if they don’t get promoted. Ok does sound too very FBish but nice to dream, he can play either wing even cover CF if we gather injuries.

Very football managerish but I wonder if Watford would entertain a loan for Sarr. We pay a loan fee and his wages plus they get Besic and Bolasie in return on loan for free and we pickup their wages. Be nice to add an option to buy if they don’t get promoted. Ok does sound too very FBish but nice to dream, he can play either wing even cover CF if we gather injuries.
They want a loan with an option to buy for 50m apparently. I seen thats the deal they wanted to do with utd that would be a great deal for us

So we still have time to do deals nationally, until 16th, I expect there to be a few out; Lossl, Besic, Beningame and Bolasie.

Think we need at least 1 in, King or Brooks from Bournemouth would be beneficial for the squad, with playing lots of games close together, there are going to be injuries and we look a bit light upfront

Think we have done good work getting Sandro out

This is exactly what it is, and exactly what it was always going to be in this window.

He's on the last chance, no doubt about it. But Carlo and Brands clearly weren't confident in the back ups we had.

It's a shame about Romero and again, annoying that we left it so long, but the deal had to be right and I wouldn't have wanted us paying £10m for a 33-year-old stop gap on big wages. We clearly only have the budget for a loan.
Maybe the plan is to fix the rest of the squad next summer ?
GK,RB,RW and back up CF.
I think Ricarlison is back up CF this year

Status
Not open for further replies.