Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember deadline day 2013, going to bed at 11pm and waking up with the surprise news we’d got Barry and McCarthy. Anything can happen over night....who knows

We didn't have a million crap players on the books at that time. We need to sell and our first 11 bar Pickford are pretty sound. I would be gobsmacked if we got anyone significant.

What a fantastic if unexpected window everyone involved at the club should be proud of there hard work and enjoy a large one tonight

A New midfield a galicto 2 young hungry defenders and a a squad who gets there gaffa and his demands and ideals

Any other clubs fanbase say that ???

superb window just we have an injury upfront then wha?

Pickford comes in with 221 goals conceded in 149 with a nice 1.48 goals conceded a game. This is obviously not as good as Romero's 27 in 22 at 1.23 goals conceded per game.

Pickford played a whole season behind Sunderland's defence and Romero played some of those games in the cups with back-up squads.

Romero has only played 7 PL games before but has 6 clean sheets and 2 goals conceded. Even that insanely small sample size is enough proof for me.

Guess that's off for Besic then.

ZUNGU JOINS RANGERS

Rangers
have completed the signing of South African internationalist Bongani Zungu on-loan until the end of the season, with an option to make the deal permanent next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.