Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fume when Pickford is still our no1 all season because this fella isn't very good.

Waste of time but hey ho - still hoping for another forward to keep Tosun away from the match day squad.

I dont think any keeper they got today would be to replace Pickford tbh mate. I think it is more about getting a keeper that is better than our current back up keepers (which this guys is) and trying to give Pickford a bit of competition and incentive whilst also letting him know that his performances have not been good enough.

That is how i see it anyways. :)

I dont think any keeper they got today would be to replace Pickford tbh mate. I think it is more about getting a keeper that is better than our current back up keepers (which this guys is) and trying to give Pickford a bit of competition and incentive whilst also letting him know that his performances have not been good enough.

That is how i see it anyways. :)

I really rate Romero tbh mate and think he would have pushed Pickford out.

Just have to hope we keep scoring all season to make up for the inevitable cock ups lol

Chelsea not wanting to allow Tomori to Everton on loan - apparently letting him go to West Ham?
Man Utd not wanting to allow Romero to Everton on loan - rather him be left fuming and third choice.

They know under Ancelotti, we're becoming a real threat.

100%

If we were languishing in 8th/9th they'd both be Everton players now.

Pickford really isn't the worst keeper in the league - which we are top of, with him in goal. He does make daft mistakes, he also makes good saves.
He’s made 2 so far this season? Both against Spurs? Can’t recall him doing much good since but can recall at least 4 absolute howlers. Nowhere near good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.