Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

It makes sense if Lossl is moved on or Virginia loaned out.

Neither of which would need to be done today.
Yeah, I guess. Not sure why we've left it until the afternoon of deadline day to scurry around after whatever keepers might be available if that was the plan though. The quality of keepers linked just makes me wonder why we're bothering with the musical chairs routine. Maybe if Virginia goes out on loan I can see why, people at the club clearly rate him with the new contract and a loan makes sense. If it's Lossl, I just don't see why we didn't do it weeks ago.

This Olsen may be a great trainer

He is likely to add to the competition to Pickford and put rocket up him.

I genuinely think the club want to keep there powder dry for a long term addition and neither Romero or Gazzaniiaga seemingly seem to be for them.

I would have been happy getting nominal fees for them and 100% of their wage gone, unlikely In the championship mate.

Getting rid of Bernard would have done wonders for our wage bill to, hopefully we do something with Sandro before 11. That said I haven’t checked what the storey is with Spanish window!

Think we are really struggling with outs.
Was never happening with these mate. We struggle every year since we bought them. Loans with part of their salary covered is all that works. Same as we just agreed with Walcott.

Hopefully this is the last time we have to worry about it.

Yeah, I guess. Not sure why we've left it until the afternoon of deadline day to scurry around after whatever keepers might be available if that was the plan though. The quality of keepers linked just makes me wonder why we're bothering with the musical chairs routine. Maybe if Virginia goes out on loan I can see why, people at the club clearly rate him with the new contract and a loan makes sense. If it's Lossl, I just don't see why we didn't do it weeks ago.

Think Lossl was injured ?

I suspect that mistake on Saturday was the final straw for Carlo.

I know it was for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.