Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would have to assume that the Walcott move is to facilitate something else. Maybe it was promised with an increase of the wage bill from our earlier signings but that doesn't sound like Moshiri.

Second thought in the same vein Man U is endlessly dumbfounding. I understand hesitance to allow Romero transfer in league but clearing the wage in relation to FFP is a thing. And beyond that decency in relation to granting a move when he won't have any run is perplexing. The Henderson return one can justify but not having a sensible plan for Romero is very shitty on their part.

Also I wouldn't be shocked if Brands is eyeing some championship replacements with the outbounds, to address over the course of the week. We shall see.

If we got rid of Bernard but Bolasie and Sandro stayed I'll be pretty annoyed.

Well got to think about the club's buying. Bernard's qualities are clearer to a buyer than the other two. I'm surprised a lower league Turkish team hasn't come in for bolasie and a lower league Spanish team hasn't come in for Sandro.

Josh King would be perfect tbh. Can play RW and as a striker. Has a good number of goals at a team who isn't all that. Think he would get goals with this midfield behind him.

And then gazzaniga or Romero depending on who folds out of spurs and United.

I'd be very happy if this happens and just happy if we do no other business.
If I was a Spurs or Utd fan I'd not want to help solve the Pickford problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.