Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But bad at Roma so it's a bit pointless comparing two players in two different leagues.

I've put my flag in the grass for Lopez in his thread, so I'll try to avoid too much. Essentially though, Roma wanted to pay £20m+ for him and he's been number 1 for them, even though it's been a bad season. I'm not sure what Gazzaniga has done at that level, to ever get a mov of that scope, even though he is some years older. I mean they know far more than me, but I just haven't been impressed with him.

I've put my flag in the grass for Lopez in his thread, so I'll try to avoid too much. Essentially though, Roma wanted to pay £20m+ for him and he's been number 1 for them, even though it's been a bad season. I'm not sure what Gazzaniga has done at that level, to ever get a mov of that scope, even though he is some years older. I mean they know far more than me, but I just haven't been impressed with him.

Oh I won't say who is better I just think both keepers are hard to compare since it's not like one is always amazing and the other isn't.

Problem is we've been linked with Romero for ages so you'd wonder why we'd bother leaving it till today to try get him. It's not like Saturday was Pickford's first crap game this season.
Probably waiting to see how much of the wages we can shift. Most of them are still here this morning so I imagine that could have held us up.

....López reminds me lots of Pepe Reina, but he also has a reputation as being a bit crazy. The stamp on Messi might be an indication of his mad side.

Status
Not open for further replies.