Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the willingness to let Kean go, combined with Carlo’s comments above, it does seem like we must have something lined up for depth up front.

Before anyone loses their head because of the circus around Deadline Day, we still have less than a fortnight for domestic deals.
Doesn't that extended deadline only apply to transfers with lower league clubs though? I thought the window to buy players from other premier league clubs closes at the usual time

Zaha posts are just stupid at this point, you have seen our team for 7 games now and that's who you think we need?
Very silly statement, if as you say you have watched us for 7 games then a Zaha type is exactly whats needed, one of our attacking starting 11 gets injured we are seriously weaker, out of morbid curiosity who do you think we need?

Before anyone loses their head because of the circus around Deadline Day, we still have less than a fortnight for domestic deals.
That clip suggests to me it's a player not plying his trade in the championship, league one or two.

In fairness the extra ten days or so are only of importance to clubs in them divisions, maybe we'll shift one or two there. Tomorrow is still an important day for quite a few clubs in the top flight.

We are stockpiling CB atm, next year will be a seller's market for CB with the crap on display in the league atm. Think we will cash in big on Keane or Mina

Players must be looking at us at the moment thinking they want to be here. World class manager, some world class players, new stadium on the way, brilliant start to the season. Its such an exciting time to be a blue, I've never felt this optimistic about Everton. If we can bring in another starting 11 quality player and beat the vermin next weekend I think I'll explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.