Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the celebration after our 2nd goal. You see Coleman going over to join in the celebrations, he sees Digne joining our dancing brigade, just shrugs his shoulders and walks off. Not having any of that lads.

IMG_4351.gif

Any other goalkeeper and bissouma wouldn’t have even attempted that shot

guarantee it
You're probably right, but I wouldn't read too much into it. The game was over, some switching off by the Blues, plus some tired legs and minds. To me, it seemed like one of those nothing to lose hit and hope moments. If they go in they usually look terrific, if it ands in row z, well who gives a flying one.
But despite that, if I was a player, I would be a wreck with that joker behind me between the sticks.

Voting for MotM was not easy. I was only certain is was not Pickford. All great teams have at least a very good keeper. There is nobody as bad as him in the PL.

I went for Mina, Doucoure was unreal too. I'm loving our workrate overall though, this is all we've asked for over the years, players that put in a shift. Just wait until Carlo gets another window behind him, this is essentially his first, January doesn't count. UTFT.

I was speaking to my old man as well, and we were talking along similar lines. In terms of talent, he's got to be right up there and that's even with my 80s idols.

so I watched the 80’s I went everywhere from there until a decade or so ago. I’m not talking individual talent ,ability or contribution but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an Everton player Who found football easier . It seems as simple to him as breathing, I wish I was privileged enough to be sat in my seat watching him . Hopefully it won’t be too long .

Status
Not open for further replies.