2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally.

There will be sales, loans, that will help us a little.

But also I think, given the current lack of fans, that its a long time till we see the words FFP in the Premier League.

We are the rich boys of Europe, UEFA needs the Premier League to help the rest.

IMO, FFP will be kicked down the road for the next 2 or 3 seasons, cos good luck to UEFA trying to sanction anybody in the current climate.
Farhad be like...
tenor.gif

Personally.

But also I think, given the current lack of fans, that its a long time till we see the words FFP in the Premier League.

IMO, FFP will be kicked down the road for the next 2 or 3 seasons, cos good luck to UEFA trying to sanction anybody in the current climate.

In that case we should spend 100m on another forward

Last season we started with Mina Keane and Holgate and everyone felt it was crazy. Now we have Mina and Keane and Holgate is injured yet people are now saying it means Branthwaite will be on loan and we’re selling Mina or Keane next season.

Mina Keane Holgate Godfrey Branthwaite is 5 centrebacks which is absolutely fine for a squad that gets as many injuries as ours.

Will be like 75m or something after Godfrey?

I expect to see lots of outs on Monday.
What we also should be aware of, sorry, is that if we make Europe, we do come under more scrutiny.

So we should avoid bidding for Messi.

Allan 22m
Hamez FREE MARCEL BRANDS IS A GOD
Donkeree 20m
Niels 265k MARCEL BRANDS IS A GOD
Godfrey 25m

4m for Snides and Dowell

63m ish.

But I reckon our Agent fees are through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still expecting about 10 outs here, but granted I suspect I'm very wrong at this point.

What we also should be aware of, sorry, is that if we make Europe, we do come under more scrutiny.

So we should avoid bidding for Messi.

Allan 22m
Hamez FREE MARCEL BRANDS IS A GOD
Donkeree 20m
Niels 265k MARCEL BRANDS IS A GOD
Godfrey 25m

4m for Snides and Dowell

63m ish.

But I reckon our Agent fees are through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still expecting about 10 outs here, but granted I suspect I'm very wrong at this point.

I can see someone coming in for Walcott and then that opens up a potential incoming in attack

Surely he won't be happy to sit in the stand every week

Don’t get me wrong if there’s more money to spend on top fair enough but I’d sooner see that money go on a new keeper or wide man rather than a young cb who’d be fourth choice once holgates back
CB and GK have been our priorities in my view mate. So a good addition , particularly with our injuries. Sadly have to accept Pickford is our keeper I think. Think Carlo wants to keep James on the right , cutting in.

Personally.

Agree 100% mate.
They would be severing the financial artery of the game. There are so many clubs , and indeed nations , that are in financial peril. That said , they do obviously want to preserve the status quo , and protect their own personal favourites , not least "that lot" and Manure.

Last season we started with Mina Keane and Holgate and everyone felt it was crazy. Now we have Mina and Keane and Holgate is injured yet people are now saying it means Branthwaite will be on loan and we’re selling Mina or Keane next season.

Mina Keane Holgate Godfrey Branthwaite is 5 centrebacks which is absolutely fine for a squad that gets as many injuries as ours.
Can we buy a new physio?

Status
Not open for further replies.