2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFU0454.jpg

@davek :coffee:

So if Tom Davies turned into Paul Scholes in 2-3 years time everyone who has criticised his poor performances to date has been wrong?

DCL was bang average up until middle of last season, he scored 13 goals and then went 10 games without a goal looking largely uninterested like the rest of the team bar Richarlison.

He's on fire at the moment but lets no rewrite history otherwise im calling Moise Kean the new Thierry Henry now just incase one day he turns boss and I can say I told you so!!
Oh you are a tool.. sleep well

So if Tom Davies turned into Paul Scholes in 2-3 years time everyone who has criticised his poor performances to date has been wrong?

DCL was bang average up until middle of last season, he scored 13 goals and then went 10 games without a goal looking largely uninterested like the rest of the team bar Richarlison.

He's on fire at the moment but lets no rewrite history otherwise im calling Moise Kean the new Thierry Henry now just incase one day he turns boss and I can say I told you so!!
It’s so hard for people to admit they are wrong isn’t it?

I’m exactly the same. But it’s mental isn’t it? How difficult it is.

Doesn't work like that mate. Most of us went easy on him because he was young and clearly a work in progress. Criticism and praise in reasonable amounts.

You on the other hand were on here like a frothing maniac every time he had a bad game and calling for him to sold. And were still laying into him as he started slotting regularly last season. Take your medicine, accept DCL has made you look like a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.