Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t afford him now even though his stock has fallen dramatically but I think Dele Ali would fit well into our line up. With the legs of Allan and Doucouré he would have the freedom to be the new Cahill. I can already picture JR cutting in from the left and spotting those late Ali runs into the box

We can’t afford him now even though his stock has fallen dramatically but I think Dele Ali would fit well into our line up. With the legs of Allan and Doucouré he would have the freedom to be the new Cahill. I can already picture JR cutting in from the left and spotting those late Ali runs into the box
He has a really poor attitude allegedly , and is bone idle in training. We already have enough lazy midfielders on the books. He is a massive swerve from me , unless you can adjust his attitude. Shame really as he will never achieve as much as he could have in the game.

You know what mate, I was going to do just that. But writing down all the names and then linking them is a bit of a pain in the arse tbh.

So I'm asking you again seeing as you're the one who actually made the post. I'm not being funny by the way. I genuinely don't know what your point is. Fleetwood are indeed a Championship a lower standard club. I just don't get how that links in to my response to Goat about Romero's stats.

Maybe I'm just being thick. it wouldn't be the first time.
I suppose I mean that Romero's levels of concentration and shot-stopping remain the same regardless of the opposition. Unfortunately the same can be said of Pickford's.

I think a CB on loan and our business is done considering we cant offload the dregs.

The dregs - or at least some of them - will be offloaded.

Loads of business is gonna get done in the next week across the board. Deadline day will probably be one of the busiest Sky have had to spaff about in years.

Still think we get at least two in, depending on outs. But we need 6-7 of them gone.

I suppose I mean that Romero's levels of concentration and shot-stopping remain the same regardless of the opposition. Unfortunately the same can be said of Pickford's.

The same can be said about pickford. Doesnt matter who the opposition is, he makes crap mistakes so is very consistent in that regard.

The dregs - or at least some of them - will be offloaded.

Loads of business is gonna get done in the next week across the board. Deadline day will probably be one of the busiest Sky have had to spaff about in years.

Still think we get at least two in, depending on outs. But we need 6-7 of them gone.

I hope so mate as we could have a real go at the top 4 if we brought in the right players.

Sadly a team that has Pickford, Coleman & Gomes starting in every week isnt going to do that.

Outside of the CB we really could do with a RW, GK & RB coming in.

Sadly I think alot of clubs being skint has gone against us this year as the sort of clubs with dough to spend wont be looking at the likes of Bolasie or Tosun.

I think Walcott and Kenny are the only two who could potentially get interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.