Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison is not a 9, DCL is. Richy is better with the ball in his feet, creating havoc. Also Richy is not a good finisher, or at least not as good as DCL. I think we would miss out on Richy's creativity on the wings or as a 2nd striker as well as on DCL's finishing and movement in the box.

Richarlison is twice the finisher of DCL

Zaha on the left, Richarlison on the right and DCL central. Sounds pretty straight forward.

Position games played goals assist

RW 162 25 33
LW 96 15 20
ST 43 14 8

There his main stats for the 3 positions he's played the most in his career.

Personally I'd think that if (that's a big "if") we did get zaha we would rotate richarlison and zaha from left to right threw out the game.
Where did you get those stats from mate.? Even as a youngster my recollection of Zaha was that he played mainly from the left hand side, although Palace did play him through the middle quite a lot one season.

Richarlison is not a 9, DCL is. Richy is better with the ball in his feet, creating havoc. Also Richy is not a good finisher, or at least not as good as DCL. I think we would miss out on Richy's creativity on the wings or as a 2nd striker as well as on DCL's finishing and movement in the box.
Totally disagree, Richy did well in a 2 up front and is a more natural slotter than DCL with his feet. DCL is very good at hold up play and seems to be growing into a good poacher, DCL slots better with his head historically.

Where did you get those stats from mate.? Even as a youngster my recollection of Zaha was that he played mainly from the left hand side, although Palace did play him through the middle quite a lot one season.
He was always a right winger first, he was moved to the left at Palace to accommodate Townsend

Would have loved him at Everton. Quality player. But we haven’t got the money to be spending 35m on a right back.
Looks like that's the jota money spent. He'll fit in well there as they play 3 at the back, but not sure whether Traore will occupy the space he'd be looking to run into. Wonder whether Traore is also on the way?

To the guys saying Richy is a way better finisher

I apologize. I havent seen enough of him and you guys are probably right. Just off 2 games, Richy could have easily had 3 or 4 goals but the finishing wasn't there.

Also I still feel he is better as a 2nd striker or winger. No player creates as much for us with the ball in his feet than Richly. He is a constant pain in the ass for defenses. I think our current set up is the best with possibly the addition of a RW or an attacking RB

Status
Not open for further replies.