Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak spots in the starting 11 as I currently see them:

Coleman
Mina
Gomes

Tomori, new RB and Zaha with James moved into Gomes spot gives us a 4 good goal threats:

Allan Doucoure
Rodriguez
Zaha DCL Richarlison

That front 4 would be a nightmare to defend against and all have their individual strengths:

DCL - aerial
Richarlison - tenacity
Rodriguez- creativity
Zaha - raw pace

Nah I don't want to see us weakening that base in the midfield. It functions so well at the moment with the three + James ahead of them

Coleman
Mina
Gomes

Tomori, new RB and Zaha with James moved into Gomes spot gives us a 4 good goal threats:

Allan Doucoure
Rodriguez
Zaha DCL Richarlison

That front 4 would be a nightmare to defend against and all have their individual strengths:

DCL - aerial
Richarlison - tenacity
Rodriguez- creativity
Zaha - raw pace

Can’t see we would do a deal with Palace unless they want Tosun and Bolasie.

Stories coming out that absolute a**hole Koeman has told Puig he won’t be in his plans.

he would be a great addition

@MarcelsGoat sorry, he is 2ft tall

I wouldn't mind Puig, but we need CB, and a singer first. Let's make them an offer and give them Sandro and Delph for Puig and Emerson. We will even crack open the Arteta money if we have to

If there was even a slither of a chance to get Puig then we should be all over it. Even if it means we cant fully sort defence out.

The boy is going to be top class.

Don't think we need a singer haha def cb and rb emerson would be pure filth in this team but seamy playing great anyway good times UTFT

Emerson + Tomori and id be happy.

Coleman
Mina
Gomes

Allan Doucoure
Rodriguez
Zaha DCL Richarlison

DCL - aerial
Richarlison - tenacity
Rodriguez- creativity
Zaha - raw pace

Can we have a superior player to Zaha please?

He's not exactly Ronaldo is he...

If there was even a slither of a chance to get Puig then we should be all over it. Even if it means we cant fully sort defence out.

Ronaldo! Good idea!

Will be good if we get Tomori and a right midfielder at this stage.

And we can get rid of the deadwoods.

Richarlison & Doucoure have shown you dont need world class players to build a good team.

One thing we are missing is raw pace to get us up the field and give the opposition something to think about when pushing forward.

Look how even those average WBA players had our defence worried for their first goal.

Kopites literally win everything thanks to breaking at lightning pace with Salah & Mane.

Did you watch the boys singing before the Tottenham game? I think one singer who can put up 10+ would be great
Usablue got me to check out Giovanni Reyna if we could get him or an American as good as him we'd be massive in the Americas. We'd be big brand out there. I'd love Emerson, Barca fans gonna hate Koeman if he's putting Puig out of team he's going to the very top would have him here in a heartbeat.

Richarlison & Doucoure have shown you dont need world class players to build a good team.

One thing we are missing is raw pace to get us up the field and give the opposition something to think about when pushing forward.

Look how even those average WBA players had our defence worried for their first goal.

Kopites literally win everything thanks to breaking at lightning pace with Salah & Mane.

Richarlison is pretty close to world class at what he does. Doucoure, him and Allan are all top notch at what they do.

If you just want someone fast then Walcott is fast. Bailey is rapid as well...

Thing is, i would hope Ancelotti and Brands would be able to source a far better player than Zaha.

Have you got a winger in mind Zat?

Status
Not open for further replies.