Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really mate I'll have to disagree with you there.

My issue isn't with a bit of negativity or some aprehencivnes of our squad. My issue is the same posters constantly clogging up every thread with their constant negative rhetoric.

I've got them on ignore and they still work their way into my feed because everyone else is replying to their wham. I could understand it if we were in the relagation zone or we had just been smashed in both games but were not.

We've just won 5-2, will they be giving it large? Nope, they'll be banging on about how we need new signings and the two goals we conceded prove that if we were playing better opposition we'd of lost or we were only saved by the fact they had a play sent off.
Well, we'll be sliding down the table alarmingly as the day goes on, I betcha. Woe is me! (Only joking, obviously).

If your experience is as you describe, then I can't argue with your viewpoint. Leave it at that, eh?

Great start to the season.....but we are desperately thin at CB. Need someone in on loan this week. We can't be rolling out Mina / Keane for Cup and PL matches. Do we have anyone who can play on Wed besides those two ?

I doubt the Don would have let Gibby go on loan if he didnt have a plan b. I dont know anything about Tomori but im amazed Gabriel went to Arsenal when he could have joined ‘The Project’. I mean USM has dumped arse and their failing shares. In the not so distant future strange Norwegian folks in red shirts will be tramping uphill to anfield and its grim environs whilst shiny modern electro shuttles head towards the worlds most amazing football stadium on the coast....then the Norwegian kids will ask their dads ‘can we go to Everton...’.

Status
Not open for further replies.