2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand he has issues but if you think he's got nothing to offer when his goal scoring record is actually reasonably good at 19 or 20 or whatever he is I can't take you seriously either.
It’s not that he’s got nothing to offer, but generally speaking his all round game is dreadful. It’s one thing to have a favoured way of playing, it’s another to just be unable to contribute in any other way. He’s got pace and skill but his movement, touch, awareness etc are shocking. I’ve said before I’m sure he’ll improve but a year in performances like that just aren’t acceptable.

He was not good tonight. But fair play to them for giving him the pen and him for scoring. The first miss was shocking the second one was unlucky.
But that performance was not good enough. Maybe he will improve. But he is not going to get into the first 11 for a while bar injury .

no my spelling is always crap.I’m talking about you saying loan Kean
Also, he needs to play through what ever this is.
A few min here and there not good for a player with confidence concerns; which may be the case.

Even got excited he tracked back today a bit

I like him, but he’s not enjoying himself, and it shows on the pitch.

I have no ill will towards him whatsoever, but I don’t think it’s going to work out for him here. He’s a young man a long way from home. Maybe he’s not right for Everton and Everton’s not right for him.
Yeah. Idk what to think. One game isn’t enough, but he really struggled against a poor team and looked sluggish doing so. I don’t think for a lack of trying like some may believe, but he can’t come out like that every night.

It’s not that he’s got nothing to offer, but generally speaking his all round game is dreadful. It’s one thing to have a favoured way of playing, it’s another to just be unable to contribute in any other way. He’s got pace and skill but his movement, touch, awareness etc are shocking. I’ve said before I’m sure he’ll improve but a year in performances like that just aren’t acceptable.
His movement and awareness are not shocking. The goal against Bournemouth is an example but even tonight he made the right run to get on two headers and he even positioned himself well right before the penalty but Gordon poked it away. Yeah it stinks when he or anyone misses chances but people struggle to view that as anything but a negative and it isn't always.

All players have bad games that’s football...he just seems to have a lot of them.

On a slightly more serious note I loved the balls he showed to step up and take the penalty. I don’t like the sulk and how he reverts into himself when things don’t go his way, reminds me a bit of Richarlison in his first season and I hope he can grow out of it.

Baffling that people that are justifying that absolutely diabolical performance with a goal scored via the penalty spot. Players with no confidence dont take penalties and certainly dont take them the way kean took that one - hes just not good enough at all. No pace, no first touch, headless. Genuinely plays football like that kid in school that reckoned they were boss (usually supported arsenal) and learnt mad skills from fifa - but in reality they were utter crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.