Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha is someone I'd take for a very discount price assuming he's not demanding about 100k a week, People say "well he'll better than x and x currently" yeah a lot of players would be improvements in this pish team it's not a high bar set sadly.

Better value out there than him.
He’s already earning well over £100k a week mate.

I assume that Sky will be happy that Everton played the game this time by keeping the suspense going with our targets, and will not have the likes of Paul Merson claiming we've 'ruined the market' again :D
Not wrong! lol

"20 million? They'd have been better off spending the money on Ibe from Bournemouth.. at least he's proven Premier League quality!"

Put the drink down, 'Merse'.

I always liked Bolasie pre injury. Him, Barkley and Lukaku were a powerful attacking trio in Koemans first season.
We each have something we like that we know we shouldnt. Im not sure his 1 goal contributed much to that trio, I think it was just Lukaku doing the work for a big move. We scored 16 goals in his 13 games, and 46 in the 25 he was replaced by Mirallas

I agree it was a weak point last season, though I don’t think it was helped by a poor midfield and no support in front on the wing. With an improved midfield that can cover when making forward runs, we’ll see an improvement in our full back positions for sure. So I’ll add to my list before of (CB and GK) a decent RW to make this transfer window a success.
Coleman (although he’s been a great player and servant) is well past his best. Will surrounding him with better players make him roll back the years? Personally I don’t think so.

I still think he wasn't right either physically or mentally

He seems to have his head right now so it's more a question of him maintaining fitness

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I just have a hunch that he'll play his socks of with every opportunity he gets

The proverbial "like a new signing" situation perhaps?

Bolasie skinned a tired championship full back when he was fresh and then missed an open goal from 4 yards, and now he is suddenly good enough to play for us again?

Is this seriously where we are at?

We each have something we like that we know we shouldnt. Im not sure his 1 goal contributed much to that trio, I think it was just Lukaku doing the work for a big move. We scored 16 goals in his 13 games, and 46 in the 25 he was replaced by Mirallas

You’re absolutely right but I can’t stand Mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.