Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 millions and only 2 year contract...if you add the wages it is a big year spending on one player...i hope that we have at least an option to extend the contract by a further year.
that is exactly what it says if you read anything the club have put out

Feel really sad that we and him won’t be able experience the atmosphere of his debut at goodison.

That would of been incredible.

Honestly I think having no crowd there is going to help, lets face it we all deep down know that this is going to go horrifically Everton and cannot wait to prove ourselves right by going mental at him slightly misplacing a pass. Hopefully by the time the boos are allowed back into the ground we'll be on a twenty game winning streak (which will end that day ofc).

Honestly I think having no crowd there is going to help, lets face it we all deep down know that this is going to go horrifically Everton and cannot wait to prove outselves right by going mental at him slightly misplacing a pass. Hopefully by the time the boos are allowed back into the ground we'll be on a twenty game winning streak (which will end that day ofc).
Yeh that’s a fair point. Imagine if we start the season on a good run of results after this business.

22 millions and only 2 year contract...if you add the wages it is a big year spending on one player...i hope that we have at least an option to extend the contract by a further year.
We do. Club have option or if he plays a certain amount of games. And it’s less than 20m.

Honestly I think having no crowd there is going to help, lets face it we all deep down know that this is going to go horrifically Everton and cannot wait to prove ourselves right by going mental at him slightly misplacing a pass. Hopefully by the time the boos are allowed back into the ground we'll be on a twenty game winning streak (which will end that day ofc).
Don’t be bloody stupid mate.
James doesn’t misplace passes

Status
Not open for further replies.