News on Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look, but didn't bother to translate. What intrigued me was his last Everton picture was from July 2018! Has he been away that long? :Blink:

Believe Silva gave him a go last ore season and he tailed to impress.

cant have played much in the league prior to that I don’t think.

Did Sevilla, Real Sociedad and Real Valladolid loans didn’t he?

Not the first player to flop & won’t be the last.

At least he’s shown some willing & gone out on loan so far (like Besic & Bolasie).

I’ve got more respect for a player like that than the type who reject any move & hang round like a bad smell.

From what I saw (Insta, Twitter), sociedad fans really got behind him, just like recognised that he wwe garbage.

Valladolid fans loved his work ethic, and wanted him to stay. Works hard but no end product. 3 goals in 3 years isn’t going to cut it here I’m afraid!

From what I saw (Insta, Twitter), sociedad fans really got behind him, just like recognised that he wwe garbage.

Valladolid fans loved his work ethic, and wanted him to stay. Works hard but no end product. 3 goals in 3 years isn’t going to cut it here I’m afraid!

Wasn’t suggesting he could cut it for us. What you’re saying there would align with what we saw of him, no lack of effort. In fact he always looked like he was trying too hard.

All I’m saying is I hope our other flops will be as keen to play football as he is & take the loans or transfers on offer.

What / where?

C8117585-EE42-4DD1-9E37-F86F160020AD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.