Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the reason for the delay, i'm glad if they're doing it properly, because this is the biggest player we have ever signed - in terms of global profile, social media etc. Worth making a big deal!

....it’s not like moving from one Zingari League club to another, I imagine these multi-million contracts are mega-complex involving the decommission of the deal with the selling club as well as the detail of the new contract.

i dare say the players have very little involvement and are just as keen to have it done as the fans are.
Sure but what other club holes players up in hotels for a week before they sign, they literally fly in and sign.

Apparently there was a problem with his medical and Everton are trying to renegotiate the deal with a lower initial payment being made followed by additional payments based on appearances etc.
Id like to think carlo knows more about his previous injuries than most, having managed him previously. I doubt carlo would be so, apparently, involved in the transfer if he thought he couldnt hack it physically. No body knows why its taken longer than we would have liked but an awful lot of transfers take months to materialise. Carlos not putting his head on the block for our terrible medical staff to squash this move.

Also highly doubt a quality football player is going to sit off in town for a week of preseason with his future undecided if it was a medical issue - nor will real madrid mess about if were trying to penny pinch because noones come in for our deadwood.

I had a full head of hair before this saga, now my hairline is at the back of my head, might just shave it off at this stage there is just no point

Status
Not open for further replies.